Feb 26, 2015
It takes more than age to make it a classic. A collector car isn’t just a way to get around. It’s an investment that will continue to appreciate in coming years.
What you need to know about Classic Car Insurance
Not all classic or antique cars are used the same, so Partner Agency will work with you to select the appropriate policy to accommodate coverage needs, miles driven, vehicle age, and vehicle modifications to make sure you have the best policy to meet your needs. Here are some features you should look for when shopping for classic car insurance:
- Agreed Value: This means the provider will pay you the full (agreed to) amount in the event of a covered total loss, less any applicable deductible. This type of coverage is much better than “actual cash value” or “stated value” that you may get with some companies.
- Low Rates: Why pay full-time insurance when you driver your collector car only part-time?
- Coverage Options: Not all collector cars are the same, so Partner Agency can work with you to determine the right amount of coverage to meet your specific needs.
- Accurate Mileage: You’re proud of your collector car; for some people that means they drive it a lot, and for some people that means they keep it only for special occasions. Most insurance companies have a mileage limit for special cars, but there are a few policies that let you drive it as much as you want. Make sure the policy you get fits the way you actually use your car!
- Roadside Assistance: Whether you’re down the street or on a classic rally through the mountains, you’ll want to find coverage that will flatbed your car to the closest qualified repair facility.
Do you need the insurance for your prize Mustang, Camaro, Charger, Corvette, Thunderbird, or other collector car? Talk with Partner Agency today to identify the best combination of coverage, value, and price for you. We can help make sure your insurance continually meets your needs. Give us a call today at (714)482-9500!